|Job Title:||Senior Buyer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2018 14:41|
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Buyer that would like to step up in to a Purchasing Manager role.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £40,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
- Forecast levels of demand for components
- Manage stock levels to agreed targets
- Support sales activities ensuring quotes are good value for money
- Place orders
- Check and approve supplier invoices
- Oversee supplier rejects
- Manage, train and motivate buying team
- Help develop a purchasing strategy
- Forecast price trends
- Negotiate and agree contracts
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers
Key skills required:
- Must have worked as a Senior Buyer or Purchasing Manager previously
- Must have experience within the electronics industry (must have purchased electronic components)
- CIPS would be beneficial but not essential
- Must have previously managed a small team
If you are a Senior Buyer/Purchasing Manager that has experience within the electronics industry please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's