Overall Purpose Of The Role
The role of Supervisor is responsible for supervising a number of field operatives (direct labour and sub contract) to ensure that all orders are delivered to time, in a safe and compliant manner, ensuring all contractual processes, procedures and quality standards are met.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Ensure compliance to all quality and safety standards via in-progress and retro checking regime
- In field coaching and identification of operative training and accreditation requirements
- Job pack engineering validation for D/L resources
- Liaise with Highway Authorities, Police and Local Authority
- CCH/SSWR/Damages escalation and ensuring compliance to contractual clearance timescales
- HA Defects compliance to legislative clearance timescales
- Survey for fluidity tasks (e.g. traffic lights etc.)
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong people management skills
- Basic understanding of the contract terms and conditions applicable to their work.
- Good understanding of legislation affecting Kier Utilities activities in the highway.
- Ability to liaise effectively with Client Management teams, Streetworks and planning representatives.
- Ability to liaise effectively with Highway Authority representatives.
- Awareness and understanding of the Communications Network Installation Specifications
- NRSWA Current qualification to supervisor standard
If you are interested in this role then please contact our Consultant Tom Parkes