Line Manager: Director
Hours: 40 Hrs/5 Days per week - Mon/Fri 8.30am -1pm, 1.30pm-5.00pm
Place of Work: 9 Abbey Court, Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford MK44 3WH
This is a chance to join a growing business in the field of low energy off-site manufactured building systems. My Client needs to find the next key member of their team to support their sales and estimating function from their office in Bedford. You will be given full support working as part of a small but dedicated team. This role is key to support our continued growth and success working with self-builders, custom builders, contractors and developers. The right person will have the opportunity to develop their career with a clear path to a senior management position.
If you can bring an enthusiastic professional and focussed approach with the willingness to learn and develop we want to speak to you.
Sales & Marketing:
- Prospecting - Follow up planning leads to generate appropriate enquiries
- Initial calls to targeted commercial customers
- Support customer facing sales team
- Attend trade shows from time to time (can include occasional weekends)
- Receive customer enquiries
- Check suitability of enquiries
- Qualify enquiry with customer
- Host customer showroom visits
- Submit enquiries to supply chain where appropriate
- Undertake estimates (frame building systems)
- Prepare and submit quotations to customer
Sales (office based):
- Follow up in accordance with company procedure
- Field queries from customers
- Secure commitment to orders (targets to be agreed)
- Complete internal order documents and clients order acknowledgement
- Hand over to Project Manager
This is an office based role although customer visits or attendance of trade shows may
be required from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as an estimator/sales coordinator or similar role in a housebuilding related business
- 5 GCSE Passes or equivalent
- Relevant A level/BTec or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
- Further education in a relevant field would be advantageous but is not essential
- Clean UK driving license
Relevant training will be offered by my Client where it is deemed appropriate by the Company. As a small but growing business, this role offers the opportunity to develop your career and progress into a senior management position for the right candidate.
My Client is a specialist sub-contractor offering a range of off-site manufactured building systems to self-build, custom build, developer and main contractor customers primarily for residential purposes. In addition, my Client operates as an approved installer of NorDan high performance Scandinavian windows and doors.
My Clients Offer:
- Customer focussed approach
- Wind and water tight low energy buildings
- High quality service, products and solutions
- Single point responsibility throughout the delivery process
- Early response
- Proactive support and guidance
Unique Selling Points:
- Fully flexible package offer
- The right technical solution
- Single point delivery
- Broad base of experience across multiple off-site solutions
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more then please contact our Consultant Tom Parkes or apply for the role.