Sales & Business Development Represenative
|Job Title:||Sales & Business Development Represenative|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Parkes|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2017 12:01|
Entech is representing a company that is looking for a Sales & Business Development Representative. They are Suppliers of fencing and building products for a wide range of business type, we place great emphasis on both high product quality and outstanding customer service. We are now looking for an ambitious internal business representative for the Division at Brentwood, Essex.
The role will involve:
• Using the internet to identify new projects/customers and make initial contact
• Record all enquiries, quotations and prospects including specifiers and contractors onto the CRM system (SAGE 100)
• Follow up leads
• Dealing with incoming enquiries for pricing
• Follow outstanding quotes as instructed by the Sales Manager and Director whilst aiming to set appointments for the Sales Manager
• Call new prospects against agreed priorities following on from investigation
• E-mail monitoring - dealing with sales related activities
• Sending out literature and samples as required or requested.
• Draft and send letters and company information using e-letter.
• Support with online live chat.
• Marketing activities, such as creating case studies, tagging and filing pictures
• Posting on the company social media sites
• Answer incoming telephone calls
Necessary skills required:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good IT skills
• Excellent literacy skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous Sales experience preferably from a similar background
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Own transport
• Experience of CRM systems
• Experience of SAGE
• Experience of uploading posts on to social media sites such as Linkedin and Twitter.
• Experience of dealing with counter sales.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4.30pm
Wage: Depending on experience (25-28K approx.)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's