Rollingstock Fitter - Electrical
|Job Title:||Rollingstock Fitter - Electrical|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 16:18|
Electrical Build Technician (we Currently also require Mechanical Build people too!)
Salary/Rate £20 / hour Location Crewe Posted Agency Entech Description
Electrical Fitter / Assembler
Crewe - Contract From £20
Assembler / Fitter/ Electrical Fitter / Mechanical Fitter + Crewe + Engineering
My client requires multiple Electrical assembler / fitters to further strengthen their team and in doing this, would like to recruit for a 6 month contract an experienced Assembler / Electrical Fitter to provide support to meet the companies and customers' needs.
You will have good electrical & mechanical fitting skills or be a competent electrical fitter with experience of working within precision build industries
In addition to a good rate of pay up to £20 Ltd, you will be able to work around 45- 50 hours pw
Electrical assembly and integration of complex systems
Working from drawings and engineering instruction.
Competent and safe use of all hand and air tools.
Experience of electrical assembly / fitting OR Electrical Fitting
You will need either of those skills coupled with following;
- A comprehensive range of assembly and fitting skills with previous experience in similar roles.
- Ability to interpret drawings and work from written instructions with limited supervision
- Ability to use hand tools and measuring equipment with high accuracy
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in vehicle assembly and maintenance would be beneficial, this could be within the automotive, rail, rail freight (ideal), or similar precision or machinery industry.
Either recognised apprenticeship in electrical assembly or equivalent (NVQ L3, Advanced Modern Aprrenticeship or C&G Advanced).
If you are an experienced fitter / assembler with a proven background in Electrical or Mechanical Fitting (or both!) please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's