Rolling Stock Fitter - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Rolling Stock Fitter - Mechanical|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 15:42|
Electrical & Mechanical Build Technician (we Currently require both!)
Salary/Rate £20 / hour Location Crewe Posted
Agency Entech Description
Fitter / Assembler
Crewe - Contract From £20 (Umbrella Co.) £15 (paye)
Assembler / Fitter/ Electrical Fitter / Mechanical Fitter + Crewe + Engineering
My client requires multiple assembler & fitter to further strengthen their team and in doing this, would like to recruit for a 6 month contract an experienced Assembler / mechanical Fitter to provide support to meet the companies and customers' needs.
You will either have good electrical & mechanical fitting skills or be a competent Mechanical fitter with experience of working within precision industries
In addition to a good rate of pay up to £20 Ltd, the client offers a shift work either earlies or lates (you will be able to choose either contant earlies Mon Fri or constant lates is Mon - Thurs 4 day week) hours pw
Mechanical assembly and integration of complex systems
Working from drawings and engineering instruction.
Competent and safe use of all hand and air tools.
Hand Drill techniques.
Use of Jigs, fixtures and measuring tools on precision assemblies.
Experience of Mechanical assembly / fitting
You will need either of those skills coupled with following;
- A comprehensive range of assembly and fitting skills with previous experience in similar roles.
- Ability to interpret drawings and work from written instructions with limited supervision
- Ability to use hand tools and measuring equipment with high accuracy
- Experience of using jigs, fixtures and measuring tools on precision assemblies
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in vehicle assembly and maintenance would be beneficial, this could be within the automotive, rail, rail freight (ideal), or similar precision or machinery industry.
Either recognised advanced level apprenticeship in an engineering discipline or equivalent (NVQ L3 or C&G Advanced)
If you are an experienced fitter / assembler with a proven background in Electrical or Mechanical Fitting (or both!) please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's