This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
Job role requires, but is not limited to the following;
- Detailing and assisting the Building Services Engineers with the daily design work.
- Good working knowledge of any CAD Package ideally Bentley MicroStation / AutoCAD / Revit
- Producing accurate 2D and 3D drawings using company standard Revit /CAD processes and procedures.
- 2 years of experience of using Autodesk Revit MEP at least.
- M&E background and a sound knowledge of services coordination.
- Able to carry out a wide range of tasks in support of technical staff and be capable of undertaking BIM duties unsupervised.
- Assisting the BIM Manager with any other duties as necessary.
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
- Implement best practice procedures
- Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
If you are interested in this role then please Contact Tom Parkes.
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904