Focus on the design, fabrication and characterization of electrochemical microchips (native and receptor modified). Conduct research towards the improvement of electrode stability, selectivity and reliability. Interact with a large technically diverse team of scientists and engineers to integrate and optimize sensors for reliable operation with minimal user intervention.
· A knowledge of electrochemistry and electrochemical techniques (e.g. cyclic voltammetry, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy).
· Experience in electrode surface characterization and methodology development
· Practical lab-work experience
· Individual must be highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment of a rapidly expanding team, and work independently and as a part of a team.
· Assists CSO and CTO with specific phases of development projects.
· Performs related duties as required.
· Required: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering or related field from a leading university.
· Preferred: PhD in electrochemist