Salary is dependant on experience
My client is a well-established Aerospace company that specialises in the defence sector and are looking to expand their team on an exciting program that works closely with live aircraft.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Contribution to Technology Team Cost Estimation
- You will need to write technical proposals in support of new bids, understanding, negotiating and presenting existing competence and new customer requirements
- Contribution to proposing technology road maps
- You will need to fulfil tasks to agreed time, budget and quality.
- You will be required to travel within the UK and overseas to support business needs as necessary.
- Carry out requirements engineering/management and engineering methods as required.
- Identifying the need for and proposing process and product improvements to ensure best practice and compliance with applicable standards
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 10+ years in integration and specifying Special Mission Aircraft Systems relating to either ISTAR, SAR, EW, SA, LVC roles
- Excellent understanding of requirements management using DOORS
- Understanding of aircraft avionic systems
- Understanding of EASA certification requirements and processes.
If this role is of interest please apply with your most up to date CV