Join a successful and professional technical recruitment company with an impressive client base and great working environment.
Due to continued growth, we are on the lookout for recruitment consultants to join our team. Ideal candidates will have passion, enthusiasm and the ability to grow the business further, so a good eye for detail and confidence is a must.
- Ensuring that well, defined job specifications are received from clients and/or colleagues.
- Placing advertisements, interviewing candidates and ensuring that individuals credentials are checked via reference checking and validity of qualifications.
- Sourcing the most suitable candidates for clients and the most suitable job opportunities/client for candidates
- Interviewing potential candidates to check their suitability for specific roles, this may be telephone interviews and sometimes face-to-face interviews.
- Building and developing client relationships and working with clients to understand their needs
- Maximising account activity within each client area by creating innovative solutions for clients to engage with the company.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures, maintaining the necessary records and creating the necessary paperwork, in order for placements to be made smoothly, effectively and professionally.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent telephone manner is essential - a good clear voice and command of the English language are an integral part of this role.
- Good communicator, you must be able receive and deliver information accurately and in an appropriate way for your audience.
- Consultative and intuitive, the ability to work alongside clients to understand their needs and to find the right candidates for client requirements
- Efficient use of technology, including the internet, the company’s own recruitment database and Microsoft Office packages.
- Experienced negotiator with a commercial grounding, when securing non-standard business.
- Highly motivated with a confident approach.
- Great Bonus Structure
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Regular performance & pay reviews
- Annual, employee of the month & long service awards
- Internal and professional external training provided
- Company Performance Incentives – Holidays to New York/Las Vegas and/or similar
- Trips to London for top performers
- Early finishes, dress down days, company lunch once a month.
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and advance within the company
- Free parking