The role involves product development, solving technical challenges and technical leadership to ensure all technical aspects of the projects are completed as required.
You may be responsible for the line management and development of an R&D Assistant
• Relevant experience of product development within an R&D
• Qualified to degree level in a Scientific/Engineering discipline
• Able to identify and understand consumer/medical needs and build these qualities into product design.
• Healthcare or FMCG or Medical Device environment, with track record of delivery.
• Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Results orientated, self-motivated with an ability to evaluate and take risks.
• Entrepreneurial with an affinity for problem solving and innovation
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Strong agility to work under pressure with tight timelines.
• Line management experience.