Due to my clients expansion we require an Senior Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis.
Due to company expansion we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor that will work closely with our Contracts Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, successful business, and to be an integral part of the company to drive it forward as a leading contractor in their disciplines in London. This position is ideal for someone who has relevant experience and wants to grow within a thriving and successful company.
The role will be office based within the main Kent office, although your projects will vary in location, covering London and the South East.
For this role we are looking for:
- Experience Quantity Surveying, preferably in Demolition
- Holder of an appropriate level of qualification, a degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- NEC/JCT contractual knowledge
- RICS/CIOB accredited preferred, but not essential
- To communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with colleagues and clients
Computer literacy: Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, Outlook. COINS financial software or similar
Salary is negotiable, depending on candidates experience and qualifications. If you feel you have the relevant experience to be considered for this position, please apply here attaching your CV.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Tom Parkes.
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904