The candidate will:
- Preparation of interim and final accounts.
- Manage day to day commercial and contract activities.
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money.
- Sub-contract valuations and final accounts.
- Working knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Conditions of Contract.
- Preparation of Compensation Events/variations (depending on form of contract).
- Contractual correspondence.
- Commercial reporting.
- Procurement of professional services for design etc.
- Ability to undertake site measures when required.
- Explore the contract for opportunities and entitlements.
- Work closely with site management teams to ensure contract objectives and margins are met.
The candidate should:
- Be able to work clearly and accurately under pressure and tight timescales.
- Be able to think logically and laterally.
- Have the ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Driving licence essential.
Salary dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to call Tom Parkes (07585 554 586)