Role and Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor:
The Quantity Surveyor will have an vital role, reporting into the Commercial Manager about the project they are working on and how the budget is going.
Typical services carried out on projects can include:
- Bulk Excavations including basements and site clearances
- Temporary works
- Underground Drainage and services ducting
- Foundations and Civil Engineering
- Site enabling works
- Quantity Surveying related qualification
- 3+ years' Quantity Surveying experience within a Civil Engineering contractor
- Valid CSCS card
- Strong on Excel, or other cost software
- Ideally have a driving license and car
Salary:Dependant On Experience
If you are interested or would like any further information regarding the role, please contact Tom Parkes on 01442 898 904 or at email@example.com.