Quality Manager - Electronics
|Job Title:||Quality Manager - Electronics|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2017 16:51|
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager based in Crawley, West Sussex.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £40,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor, record and report on the compliance of production processes
- Continually monitor in-house quality metrics
- Monitor supplier rejections and report on performance
- Monitor the customer warranty returns system
- Liaise with production to ensure returns are completed
- Complete internal and external audits
- Set and maintain target goals for customer complaint response times
- Implement and champion continuous improvements
- Produce weekly and monthly quality reports
- Develop strong customer relationships
Key skills required:
- Ideally looking for a Quality Manager however would consider a Quality Engineer looking for that next step up
- Must have experience working within the electronics industry (ideally PCB)
If you are an experienced Quality Manager/Engineer with experience working in the electronics industry, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's