Salary is up to £26,000 per annum.
- Support Sample Inspection during holiday / high workload
- Process scrap reject tickets in SAP following SQE usage decision
- Arrange repair of damaged parts either returning to suppliers or in house with parts purchased as necessary or materials available (touch up Paint).
- Perform 2nd check on parts reported as leaking by production (use of blanking tools and Helium leak check equipment) before return to supplier.
- Support SAP reject activity including part returns and collections
- Support SAP reject process during holiday / high workload.
- Prepare Copy Exactly parts documents for IKAT white paper submissions
- PSG spares transition - process Sample inspection parts in PPAP.
- Monitor and report Sample inspection system to identify purchasing closure actions.
- Conduct stock inspections to identify defective parts as necessary
- Conduct goods in inspections where parts have been quarantined by SQE’s
- Conduct special projects as necessary eg RoHS and REACH supplier declarations.