Job Title: Quality Inspector
Pay: £17.77ph (salary equivalent)
Contract style: Temporary to Permanent
An Engineering manufacturing company in Coventry is looking to bring in an experienced Quality Inspector on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Visual inspection of components
- Daily use of CMM equipment
- Operate specialist test and measuring equipment. Also, provide product assurance support services to achieve production requirements and to maintain calibration and quality standards.
- Undertake First Article Inspection in accordance with Quality Procedure requirements.
- Carry out where required a continuous programme of Process Control Audits in all areas including Supplies, Manufacturing, Assembly and Despatch, in order to ensure Process Control is carried out in conjunction with current quality standards.
- Record and process non-conformance.
- An inspection or product assurance background and familiarity with company Quality Procedures and Standards required.
- Ability to operate various inspection and test equipment and be fully conversant with drawing and other documentation standards (e.g. QPs, departmental specific procedures, Engineering Standards etc).
- Demonstrable ability to work with minimum supervision.
This role would suit: