Quality Engineer - Automotive
|Job Title:||Quality Engineer - Automotive|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2017 12:31|
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer based in Coventry, West Midlands.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £35,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
You will be responsible for minimising quality costs along with maximising customer satisfaction. You will also liaise with customers, customer teams and manufacturing team members to resolve problems.
- Monitor, plan and implement quality systems
- Maintain customer portals
- Manage and participate in customer initiated projects
- Manage all quality related issues within the manufacturing team
- Manage and process costs associated with concerns to minimise financial impacts
- Monitor and report on KPI's
- Facilitate and lead problem solving activities
- Responsible for manufacturing quality activities
Key skills required:
- Must have previously worked as a quality engineer within the automotive industry
- Must have knowledge of problem solving tools i.e. 8D, FMEA etc.
- Product and process auditing experience
- Must be able to understand engineering drawings
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer who has worked in the automotive industry, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's