The salary range is £35K to £40K.
- Reporting to the Manufacturing Quality Manager and working closely with the Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Operations you will play a crucial role in driving product quality improvement.
- This will be achieved through the application of APQP and improvement tools during new product development and through the production life of the product to consistently deliver Quality Standards.
- You will manage corrective actions to ensure effective and timely resolution of customer escapes and internal non-conforming product quality issues.
- Leading to the permanent resolution and feedback of lessons learnt to the product development teams, whilst increasing First Pass Yield and reducing the cost of poor quality.
- This will involve building strong working relationships with customer representatives and suppliers.
Essential Previous Experience includes:
- Working knowledge of AS9100, AS9102, AS1945 and CAA Part 21G.
- Demonstratable hands-on experience of 8D problem-solving methodology and supporting tools and techniques.
- Experience in various manufacturing methods with the ability to verify in accordance with engineering drawings and cosmetic standards.
- Approved AS9100 Auditor with experience performing audits and managing the corrective action through to completion.