|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£260 per day|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Golding|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 12:17|
Pay rate: £260 Ltd per day
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months +
We are currently recruiting a FAIRs Quality Engineer to work on a 6 months + contract in Coventry
Candidates should have a good working knowledge of Quality Inspection, AS9100, FAIRS, NPI, and continuous improvement.
Experience of product validation is essential.
The successful applicant will be responsible for product validation, prior to a site transfer so you will be working on the complete product validation process.
This is a very hands on role.
The role is expected to last for at least 6 months, most likely longer.
• Lead FAIR activities for new and transition parts (NPI)
• Support quality audits
• Provide guidance to inspectors and more junior quality engineers
• Perform SPC and MSA studies
• Leading / participating in product and process improvement activities
• Review, update and create control plans, PFMEAs and work flow instructions
• Work with other functions (MEs etc) to insure that quality procedures are followed and paperwork is completed.
• Investigate quality issues
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001 / AS9100
• Mechanical inspection, FAIRS, visual FAIRs
• Awareness of requirements for Mechanical Engineering processes from a quality perspective
• Six Sigma Green belt trained or accredited or equivalent lean skills
• Experience with New Product Introduction
• Knowledge and awareness of the HSE aspect from a Quality perspective
If you are a Quality Engineer and interested in this position, please forward your CV in WORD format, with your rate expectations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's