|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Plus over time rate|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Muhammad|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 11:50|
The Quality Engineer shall develop and implement quality activities throughout the organisation. Their ability to conduct a variety of Quality Engineering services within Group to obtain an agreement with client and business for production readiness shall be exceptional. They will audit the organisation to the standards the company is expected to meet by customers and approval bodies. The Quality Engineer will drive process non-conformance reduction through process improvement activities. Quality engineering is responsible for validating that the customer's quality requirements have been implemented effectively and consistently throughout the organisation.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
• Contribute to ensuring the company's quality, cost & delivery targets are met
• Create/Implement problem resolution and development plans to address longstanding production issues
• Support customer/3rd party audits, e.g. AS9100, Nadcap, etc.
• Serve as Internal Auditor for Fabrications Business Unit
• Instruct, train & support staff with Quality subjects and matters.
• Ensure that procedures meet and are followed in accordance with the relevant standards & specifications.
• Raising & processing QNs/NCRs and maintaining ownership through to closure
• Support MRB as needed
• Participate in the Problem resolution procedures.
• Generating reports around business KPI's relating to performance of the Business management system.
• To co-ordinate the introduction of new projects from a Quality standpoint.
• To support continuous improvement projects.
• To ensure that Best Practice techniques are evaluated & used where appropriate.
• Review of specification changes and solving quality issues using established techniques such as 8D, 5 why +2 How, Fishbone diagrams, etc.
• Identifying and resolving quality and delivery issues, including part containment, risk assessment and control of non-conforming material.
• Answering technical and systems enquiries.
• Documentation changes as applicable to the Quality system and function.
• Help resolve day to day quality problems.
• Perform all reasonable requests made by management.
• Liaise/support customers and suppliers on quality matters to resolution.
To apply please email your CV to Zubair and call on 01442 898 900.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30 per hour
Electronic Validation Engineer
£30 - £35 per hour
Testing & Validation Engineer
£30 - £35 per hour
Software Engineer- Control & Algorithm Developer
£45 - £50 per hour
£20 - £26.25 per hour