Salary: £280 Ltd per day
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months +
Key skills:AS9100, FAIRs, PPAP, minitab, Quality Documentation, Product transfer, Product Validation
I am currently recruiting a quality engineer with good working knowledge of Quality Inspection, AS9100, FAIRS, NPI, and continuous improvement. Experience of product validation is essential.
The successful applicant will be responsible for product validation, prior to a site transfer so you will be working on the complete product validation process. This is a very hands on role
The role is paying £35 LTD per hour and is expected to last for at least 6 months, most likely longer.
Lead FAIR activities for new and transition parts (NPI)
Support quality audits
Provide guidance to inspectors and more junior quality engineers
Perform SPC and MSA studies
Leading / participating in product and process improvement activities
Review, update and create control plans, PFMEAs and work flow instructions
Work with other functions (MEs etc) to insure that quality procedures are followed and paperwork is completed.
Investigate quality issues
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 / AS9100
- Mechanical inspection, FAIRS, visual FAIRs
- Awareness of requirements for Mechanical Engineering processes from a quality perspective
- Six Sigma Green belt trained or accredited or equivalent lean skills
- Experience with New Product Introduction
- Knowledge and awareness of the HSE aspect from a Quality perspective
If you are a Quality Engineer interested in this position, please forward your CV in WORD format, with your rate expectations.