|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 17:00|
6 month fixed term contract
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a 6 month fixed term contract however if all goes well it could possibly be extended for longer.
We are looking at paying the equivalent to £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Working with a number of managers you will implement sustainable solutions to improve product safety, eliminate non-conformances and increase customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing effective new ways of working, new processes and auditing
- Reviewing and responding to customer complaints and ensure corrective and preventative actions are put in place
- Review production processes and seek improvements that will benefit quality standards
- Carrying out internal audits to the required standard
- Ensure HACCP is fully implemented
Key skills required:
- Must have previously worked within the FMCG, food, packaging or manufacturing industries
- Qualified as an internal auditor
- Must have awareness of HACCP/HARA
- Ideally have experience of implementing and working with SPC (Statistical Process Control)
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer and are available to start at short notice, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's