Quality Control Technician
|Job Title:||Quality Control Technician|
|Salary:||£24800 - £26800 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2022 14:16|
Are you a Goods In Inspector or QC Technician with good computer skills?
Do you have experience of Goods in, dimensional, visual inspection & able to visually inspect discrepancies from suppliers & internal customers/returns?
Please read on!
Returns / Goods in QC Technician - Quality Technician / Mechanical Inspector
Close to Avonmouth, Bristol £24 - £26k
Company based close to Avonmouth, Bristol require the following
- understand how to and be able to carry out visual, dimensional, mechanical, inspection of assembled, fabricated, and purchased parts & returns from customers
- process tickets into SAP (or similar computerised) system
- able to work with fellow Quality Technicians / Engineers to investigate cause & identify resolution paths
- Have experience of liaising with both internal stakeholders & external suppliers to agree predefined resolution paths and ensure they are being followed
- Ideally you will have previous exp of inspection within a manufacturing environment and previously inspected good coming into a company
- Good computer skills
- previous experience of high volume components
You will be expected to fulfil the following duties
- Inspects units, piece parts, and assemblies to find defects.
Ideally having trained and worked in an Electro-Mechanical Engineering role, possibly within the Aerospace or Automotive Industry (or its supply base)
Previous experience of working within and QC / QA role
Awareness of ISO 9001
A high level of confidence reading Engineering drawings and good understanding of external liaison
Experience of inspecting incoming components
Having a can do attitude
Attention to detail and having a methodical approach
Please apply for full details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's