Quality Assurance Technician/PCB Inspector
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Technician/PCB Inspector|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 11:31|
Crawley, West Sussex
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician/PCB Inspector based in Crawley, West Sussex.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to around £22,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
- Receiving and logging non-conforming parts from the shop floor
- Use drawings, specifications and acceptability criteria to investigate why the part does not conform
- Document and investigate the root cause and then make a decision on how to proceed (this may involve scrapping, arranging for rework or rejecting back to supplier)
- Inspecting PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards)
Key skills required:
- Must have experience inspection experience (ideally inspecting PCBs)
- Must have experience dealing with non-conforming parts
If this may be of interest to you please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's