Quality Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Delglyn|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 10:17|
Purpose: I am seeking an organised, experienced quality engineer to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will work to improve existing procedures and processes within our system and collaborate with team members to build new quality controls, tests, and verifications. You should have sound experience establishing and testing parameters, a history of participating in peer reviews and the ability to design and implement control systems for quality assurance.
Essential Skills & Experience
• An understanding of Quality Assurance methodologies, tools and processes.
• Proven experience in a Quality Assurance environment.
• A good understanding of the ISO9001 standard and its requirements.
• Good knowledge of Corrective Action and Root Cause Analysis methods.
• Internal Auditing experience.
• Experience of working with and developing/improving Test Plans.
• Experience in the collation of Quality Metrics.
• Experience in Software test/verification.
• Experience in writing clear and concise reports.
• Good computer and literacy skills.
• Ability to attain SC UK security clearance
• Conducting Final Verification of Products.
• Mechanical and Electrical Inspection.
• PCB Inspection.
• Non-Conformance and Root Cause Investigations.
• Control and storage of Quality Records.
• Development and applying testing processes and equipment.
• Preparing reports on Quality Metrics.
• Supplier interaction on non-conformance issues.
• Assisting the QA Manager in investigating Customer Complaints/Rejects.
• Assisting in or conducting Internal or Supplier Audits.
• Take part in the review process of Test Plan and Design Documentation.
• Good communication and Stakeholder Management experience
• Full driving license
• Bsc Quality or an Engineering equivalent
• Ability to travel within the UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£28000 - £40000 per annum
Snr Quality Inspector
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Test Development Engineer
Salary Negotiable - it will be competitive and in keeping with your search parameters
Maintenance Engineer - Packaging
£32000 - £38000 per annum