|Job Title:||QC Technician|
|Salary:||£15 - £20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2022 12:34|
Do you have experience of Goods in, dimensional, visual inspection & able to visually inspect discrepancies from suppliers & internal customers/returns?
Please read on!
Returns / Goods in QC Technician - Quality Technician / Mechanical Inspector
Leicester Contract From £17 to £20 (FCSA Umbrella – this role is deemed inside IR35) PAYE option is available too (£13.50 -£14ph)
Company based in Leicester require the following
- understand how to and be able to carry out visual, dimensional, mechanical, inspection of assembled, fabricated, and purchased parts & returns from customers
- able to work with fellow Quality Technicians / Engineers to investigate cause & identify resolution paths
- Have experience of liaising with both internal stakeholders & external suppliers to agree predefined resolution paths and ensure they are being followed
- Ideally you will have previous exp of inspection within a manufacturing environment and previously inspected good coming into a company
- Good computer skills
- previous experience of high volume components
You will be expected to fulfil the following duties
- Inspects units, piece parts, and assemblies to find defects.
Ideally having trained and worked in an Electro-Mechanical Engineering role, possibly within the Aerospace or Automotive Industry (or its supply base)
Previous experience of working within and QC / QA role
Hugh Volume production, in a regulated design to order business
Awareness of ISO 9001
A high level of confidence reading Engineering drawings and good understanding of external liaison
Experience of inspecting incoming components, reject reports & supplier NC reports and being able to help suppliers stick to resolution plans
Having a can do attitude
Attention to detail and having a methodical approach
Long term, ongoing contract expected to initially last at least 12 months, although fully expected to extend past this.
Please apply for full details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's