Our Client is involved in a wide variety of challenging and exciting projects. Our client continues to delivercutting edge design solutions which encourage the efficient use of materials, energy and natural resources. Our holistic, multidisciplinary design environment affords our engineers the freedom and creativity to push the boundaries of sustainable building technology across HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing disciplines in close collaboration with practice-wide specialist groups such as sustainability & physics, façades, lighting, and technology.
What Is The Role?
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Public Health Engineer to provide expert design engineering services to the group on this variety of projects, working closely with our Team and clients.
As a key part of the design team you will work closely with clients, architects and other Engineers across a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
This will be a varied and interesting role but responsibilities will broadly include:
- Undertaking detailed public health engineering design, preparing technical schedules and delivering exceptional designs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and manage design work and work closely with our team of Technicians
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent our client at meetings with there clients, other professionals and suppliers.
- Coordinating and collaborating with other members of the project team.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client's and our client's best interests and that our client's policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice and other considerations
- Mentoring and assisting Graduate Engineers and passing on your expertise.
What Is Required?
As an experienced Engineer with a specialism within Public Health design, it is expected that you will be able to demonstrate:
- Solid experience of public health design engineering in a consultancy environment.
- Graduate membership of professional institution and an commitment to continuing professional development.
- Ability to accept a high degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to work with a number of stakeholders both internal and external to Our Client.
In return, we can offer a position within an exceptionally creative and close knit design engineering teams as well as the challenge of delivering outstanding buildings in the UK.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please contact Tom Parkes
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904