Prototype Wirer - Electrical Build & Assembly
|Job Title:||Prototype Wirer - Electrical Build & Assembly|
|Salary:||£15 - £17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 11:00|
are you an accomplished prototype wirer?
do you have good mechanical aptitude and an ability to perform varied mechanical assembly?
do you understand equipment used as instrumentation for data logging & product tests?
do you also have the capabilities to test these control panels & test rigs, if so read on!
Electrical Panel Build & Test
£15 - £17 (LTD) £10- £13 (paye) Location Peterborough
My client are looking for an skilled electrical control panel wirer with test skills to join their existing team on a contractual basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who has had some real hands on experience in a fast paced electrical environment.
• Assisting R&D Engineers with investigations
• Servicing and maintaining instruments and equipment
• Electrical Panel building
• Test, Repair & Calibration of measurement equipment (in particular Pressure, Speed & similar equipment)
Experience of electrical and mechanical assembly / fitting
Electrical assembly, loom making, cable assembly, harness wiring and integration of complex electrical systems
You will need either of those skills coupled with following;
- A comprehensive range of assembly and wiring skills with previous experience in similar roles.
- Ability to interpret drawings and work from written instructions with limited supervision
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
Either recognised apprenticeship in electrical assembly / fitting / wiring or equivalent or through work experience gained on the job.
If you are an experienced fitter / assembler with a proven background in Electrical fitting or wiring please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
6 - 12months (min)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's