Do you know how to follow instal specs, work instructions & Quality procedures to help install electrical systems into machinery or vehicles?
Would you like to work for a market leader in their field?
We are looking to recruit a person for a major leader in their field & this could be a step into specialist, niche market.
You will be installing & testing electrical peripherals on leading powerplants and machinery.
- Good electrical skills used in machinery, automotive or maintenance environments (the machinery is pre-existing, you will be installing new enhanced electrical equipment to complement & enhance existing mechanical systems
- Good diagnostic/problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in motor vehicle, plant machinery or general machinery electrification.
- Ability to build own looms, electrical wiring and install into machinery / management systems
- Basic mechanical skills – installing silicon/rubber hoses etc
- Previous DC exp (upto 5-600 Volts)
- Applicants will ideally have an engineering or electrical apprenticeship and some relevant work experience and have completed some form of relevant higher education
- Able to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions/procedures
- Good Computer literacy
- Have a fully flexible approach to the job role & responsibilities
This is a long term ongoing contract (min 12-24 months, highly likely to be longer). It is due to start over the next few weeks with the client company ready to interview people now.
£24.50 (FCSA Umbrella Co – This role is inside IR35) or £19.00 paye
Start date asap.
Please apply for further details