Project / Production Administrator
|Job Title:||Project / Production Administrator|
|Salary:||£12 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 12:21|
6 month contract
£10 - £12 PAYE or £13 - £15 LTD/Umbrella per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to be based in Bedford.
This is going to be a minimum 3-6 month contract paying the successful candidate £13 - £15 LTD per hour.
If successful you will be responsible for:
- Using Excel to input / update data in spreadsheets
- Working on MS Excel to manipulate existing data, input correct data, work on different formulas, able to use data to produce reports/graphs/data sheets
- Inputting & updating planning system
- Raising/closing works orders on company system;
- Assisting in organisation of manufacturing team's work
- Inputting field staff timesheets on company system
- Minute taking
- Organising product training courses
- Collating site report details on to master spread sheets
- Scanning of site acceptance documentation
- Raising purchase order requests
- Data input
Key skills required:
- Must have good Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills as you will be co-ordinating tasks
- any experience in manufacturing would be looked on favourably (although is not essential for this role).
If you are an experienced Administrator with good MS Excel skills please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£35 - £38 per hour
£40000 - £43000 per annum
£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: plus Bonus plus Pension plus Support towards Chartered Status
£35000 - £39000 per annum