|Job Title:||Project Scheduler|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 15:32|
Do you have experience of key scheduling documentation (BoE's, statements of work, WS dictionary etc)?
Or have you previously been responsible for the project control & project scheduling of high value & highly complex multi-agency / multi company manufacturing projects?
Do you have experience of creating project plans & schedules from scratch to cover the full life cycle? (i.e. initial bid stage).
Do you have significant experience of within the automotive, aerospace, defence or similar high value market?
If so, please read on!
We are looking to add additional people to a tight, close knit team within this company, they are looking to source an additional person to this team.
Below is an overview of a very interesting & diverse role
Project Controller to join the Integrated Project Team providing Project Planning, Risk Management, and Earned Value/budget control support including the creation and analysis of variance analysis data to support the programmes in reporting and key decision making.
• Responsible for integrity of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) ensuring that all activities, events and milestones are logically linked and fully resourced with labour hours, materials and subcontract payments.
• Perform analysis such as critical path, schedule risk analysis and Earned Value variance root cause analysis.
• Support the Programme Manager with analysis of trend data and provision of metrics for review at Programme Review Boards.
• Experience of working in a Project / Programme Management / Control environment.
• Experience of Microsoft Project, and other Microsoft Office applications (Excel. Word, PowerPoint).
• Ability to support and guide Programme Managers and their Teams Ability to multi-task, with good written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business.
• Ability to work with diverse project teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to support, guide and influence project teams to ensure programmes are set up in accordance with standard practices and processes.
• Commercial and Business awareness in a complex projects environment.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Experience of working with complex systems engineering type programmes.
• Working knowledge of Risk Management Processes.
• Working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
If you are an experienced Project Controller or Project Scheduler with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Interviews will be held throughout January, so please apply for full details
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's