|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Salary:||£25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||_Stephen Holmes|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 14:34|
£25 ltd per hour (£200 per day)
6 - 12 months +
I am currently recruiting a Project Planner (PMO Administrator, Program Planner, project Scheduler) to join a long term site transition project for a large aerospace manufacturer. Working in the PMO you will tasked with providing specialist knowledge to the project management team. This will specifically include:
The programme planner provides specialist knowledge and data for the project management team(s). Defines key performance measures and creates reports to track project progress, risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies (RAID) and performs any data analysis relevant to project tasks. Reviews and improves PMO processes. Supports all required planning activities and meetings.
• Maintains all required plans
• Maintains RAID via regular meetings and updates
• Coordinates internal and external reports; gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information for project teams.
• Develops, designs, and establishes reporting standards for the programme.
• Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency of projects to ensure that timelines are met.
• Evaluates the progress of the programme and creates reporting packs as required.
• Interfaces with the project teams including business representatives to discuss progress as well as identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the Programme Manager
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Key skills and competencies required:
• Project planning experience using MS Project or Project Server
• Experience in maintaining project plans
• Experience in RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies)
• Experience in PMO governance and Project board including slippages
• Experience of using creating reports including using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Transitions / Change experience of moving site or capability (People, plant, product or process)
• Willing to do to the administration needed
• Project server experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's