Project Manager - Nights
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Nights|
|Salary:||£300 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tom Parkes|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 09:12|
Location: Godstone, Surrey
Our Client has a Highways Major Projects division and they are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team.
Our Client is working in collaboration working with Highways England to deliver multiple schemes across the UK, converting hard shoulders in to running lanes and installing sensors and signs to monitor and manage traffic flow so as to improve journey times in areas suffering from congestion.
This particular role is a 4 Month Contract and you will be working nights from 8pm till 4am, Monday to Friday.
• Manage the delivery of projects to high standards by budgeting and programming
• Manage all phases of the project, from contract award to close out, to meet all contractual requirements.
• Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence
• Ensure projects are safely delivered on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures.
• Manage the implementation of designated projects. Ensure the project plan is maintained from inception to completion
• Monitoring and communicating project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects
• Oversee the co-ordination of operatives, subcontractors and supplier in a planned and controlled manner ensuring efficiency and minimising costs
• Develop and implement the site business plan.
• Act as a point of contact, managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
• Implement and comply with our Client's SHE policy and procedures, all legal requirements and best practice within Our Client's Group's including regular safety inspections within the allocated business area
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence
• Minimum of ONC/HND in an engineering related discipline required
• Project Management qualification
• Previous project management experience
• Commercial and contractual awareness
• Computer literate
• Ability to maintain relationships with clients, customers and suppliers
• Team Leader with organisational skills
About Our Client:
Being part of Our Client means living there values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Our Client and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
If you are interested in this role then please call our consultant Tom Parkes.