- Degree or equivalent, preferably within an Engineering discipline
- Formally trained/qualified in Project Management - Prince2/APM or similar
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with the ability to engage across all areas of the business including senior stakeholders.
- Background in Electronics, Defence and delivering products to market is key
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assemble and lead project IPTs (Integrated Project Teams)
- Lead multiple projects ensuring delivery to time, cost and specification/quality whilst managing risk
- Ensure all Life Cycle Management requirements are met. In particular all LCM reviews and gates to be planned and passed according to the process.
- Ensure all milestones are invoiced on time.
- Assist with the development of the programme management and bid management processes working with the process leads.
Based in Buckinghamshire, this is a brief snapshot of an exciting role, please apply for full details.