|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2017 16:48|
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager based near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £65,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Assembling and leading project teams in order to deliver multiple projects
- Responsible for delivery of the agreed scope to schedule, cost and quality
- Motivate and develop project teams
- Organising, coordinating and directing project activities
- Define project management plan to include matrix and cost resource plans
- Tracking schedule, cost and resources
- Communicating to both external and internal customers through regular reviews
- Responsible for the financial performance of projects
- Identifying and monitoring technical, schedule and cost risks
- Lead/participate in program reviews
Key skills required:
- Must have previous project management experience
- Must have experience managing and developing project teams
- Must have experience managing and delivering project with moderate complexity
- Must have experience working within the aerospace/defence industry
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for your next role, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's