|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2022 09:35|
£40,000 - £47,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager/Project Lead based in Clevedon.
This is going to be a permanent position and the salary will range from £40,000 - £47,000 per annum, + benefits + bonus, depending on qualifications and experience.
The purpose of the role:
· To lead a high performing project team to deliver project requirements and on time, on budget and to quality.
· Controlling the duration of the project, costs and the quality of delivered output.
· Develop Plans to meet project deliverables, Technical and Commercial
· Drive projects to meet targets.
· Co-ordination of the project team across all disciplines.
· Project risk identification, control and mitigation. Able to escalate when necessary to agree appropriate higher-level mitigation.
· There may be an exceptional need to travel to internationally, e.g., to other sites, key suppliers and possibly customers.
· The role requires close interaction with the operational and customer support departments
· Project teams 2-10
· Potentially supporting 1-10 projects
· Lead the Project team’s activities through a centrally visibly plan, regularly reporting progress, dealing with exceptions and escalating as appropriate.
· Deliver the technical aspects of the project in line with the agreed specification.
Skills and Experience:
· Must have previous experience working as a Project Manager/Project Leader in an engineering enviornment.
· Experience and understanding of a Project Compliance/ mythology
· A proven ability to manage complex projects – a strong understanding of delivering products on time, to specification and on budget
· A proven ability to generate resource plans and drive schedule adherence whilst maintaining the flexibility required to react to rapidly changing customer and company needs
· Technical/commercial awareness to make appropriate decisions balancing potentially conflicting commercial and technical drivers.
· Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
If you have experience as a Project Manager/Engineering Project Lead/Project Leader, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's