|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sean Epaminondas|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 16:10|
Our client, A leader in infrastructure, Logistics & Transport and construction client is ICT Project Manager to join its growing and team. The standout candidate will deliver multiple IT projects to the full life cycle, within budget whilst adhering to planned time constraints.
The role will be based in the west Sussex area but will also require additional travel to our clients neighbouring sites and as such, a successful candidate must hold a valid uk driving license.
• Motivate teams in a matrix/Grid managed environment.
• Head ICT projects for the full life cycle from beginning to fruition, delivering project variables within planned time, finance and quality.
• Acquire an in depth understanding of the business, environment, technologies and solutions and its processes.
• Prepare and maintain all project management .
• Ensure that project risk and escalations are accurately seized, measured and controlled.
• Produce required technical training and communications.
• Evaluate against plan and process reports to stakeholder.
• Manage all time, cost, resources and time on both with and against plan
• Have ownership to multiple suppliers in the delivery of projects.
• Experience of COTS software, mobile apps, Microsoft Office 365,
• Methodology preferred, e.g. Prince 2, PMI, APM (or an equivalent qualification)
• Full UK Driving Licence
• More than 2 years experience in ICT project management and ITIL environments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical / Electronic Design & Project Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Snr Account Manager
£32000 - £90000 per annum
IT Security Manager
£70000 per annum, Benefits: Company car/car allowance
£24 - £33 per hour