Are you skilled in creation, development and completion of projects within an Electrical Manufacturing industry?
Do you have a background working with machine based electrical power generation, storage & distribution? (This could be from within an aerospace, aircraft, machinery or automotive background)
Would you like to work within a projects team where you would have a major influence and input into many departments for a well-known Sussex Based Manufacturer?
You will be working on several projects already on the high-level plan across multiple industry sectors.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on cross department collaboration-you will working between the Engineering Design Department and Workshop Team Leaders to ensure all technical deadlines are met.
- Writing technical and test specifications and carry out root-cause analysis.
- Supporting the Design Team with design manufacturing issues of the product during the design phase.
- Testing of prototype electrical systems to support prototype development, design and proving.
- Ideally experienced in projects involving complex machinery build some good examples would be any of the following areas - Rotating Machinery, Automotive Systems - controllers & electronics, electrical drive trains, generator sets or similar
- Approving order delivery timescales and identifying resources needed to support build orders to meet delivery dates.
- Confirmation of build specifications - including sign off
- Electrical Engineering Qualification-Degree/Masters level (or equivalent)
- Business improvement (LEAN) experience
- Electrical Engineering background in high end manufacturing ie. Machinery, Aerospace, Rail Vehicle, Aircraft & Automotive industries will be considered
- Low Volume, High Value Manufacturing
- Good Electrical system Integration & Configuration experience
- A broad knowledge of electrical and electronic control systems, for example industrial controllers, plc’s, AC invertors
- Previous exp of similar HMI/scenario generated machinery
- Use of SAP, ERP systems
- Experience of electrical power generation, storage and distribution. (this could be within any of the above mentioned fields)
Salary: Competitive (we have been asked to state this as competitive, however, it will be within your search parameters!)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: long term & ongoing