|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 16:28|
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer/Project Manager for our client based near Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
This is going to be a permanent position and the salary will range from £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience + benefits.
The role reports to the Senior Programme Manager and the purpose of the role is to provide proactive control for a diverse portfolio of external partner projects.
You will provide regular updates on Budget forecasting and control, Tracking of phased project deliverables, and intellectual property control
- Accountable for delivering projects and programs which will deliver the planned business outcomes on behalf of the Programme Sponsor, who is typically the VP of the relevant business division.
- Preparing Projects for PCP (Product Commercialisation Process) Scope Management – ensuring that the project scope is adequately defined and scope change is justified and controlled appropriately.
- Time Management – ensuring the phase plans are robust, comprehensive and achievable
- Budget Management – ensuring that program budgets are adequate for the program and budget consumption is controlled and reported against plan
- Resource management – ensuring the external partner has appropriate resources to achieve the aims of the project
- Communications Management – ensuring that the project team, sponsors and stakeholders are kept appropriately briefed on program progress, risks, challenges, etc.
- Risk Management – actively and accurately representing program level risks to all parties and ensuring that work package managers/project managers plan activities to monitor, mitigate eliminate to or avoid risks
- Programme managing from 6 to 12 external partner projects, involving a diverse range of technologies and with project values typically ranging between £50,000 to £2,500,000.
Key Skills required:
Recognised Project or Programme Management experience
Hands-on large project and programme management experience
Must be able to analyse complex programme requirements and identify key phases and workstreams as part of high-level programme definition.
Able to manage performance of suppliers and service providers, to ensure services provided give value for money
Well organised, displaying clear, rational and analytical approach to problem solving and planning.
Remains calm under pressure and has the ability to find creative and pragmatic solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
Flexible to travel to locations nationally and internationally on a regular and proactive basis.
If you are an experience Project Engineer/Project Manager/Programme Manager looking for your next challenge, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's