|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 10:55|
Do you have experience supporting manufacturing or similar engineered projects?
Would you like to work for one of the most innovative & exciting companies in the area?
If so, read on!
This role is based on the outskirts of Guildford, and will require experience of working within a project team for a technology or engineering based organisation
Project Engineering Assistant
Administration support for Project Engineering, Project(s), and Project Manager(s).
Supporting the project team:
· Project documentation & deliverables - checking, scanning, importing documentation into the correct folder/container, distribution, and configuration control.
o Creating datapacks for reviews - including scanning and Pdf documents, document control and other ad hoc duties.
· Project meeting reviews/customer visits administration - rooms, catering, equipment, coordinating customers' visa applications and occasional minute taking.
· General team administration, e.g. attending meetings and taking minutes, chasing up on actions
Supporting mission project managers:
· Project documentation & deliverables; checking, formatting, circulating for sign-off, scanning, maintaining document registers / trees, updating delivery schedules, distribution, configuration control.
· Interfacing with customer counterpart for documentation control and delivery.
· Co-ordination and compilation of data and information.
· Maintaining Action items and Risk lists.
· Preparing data packs (hard copy folders and CDs).
· Coordinating presentation materials for review and delivery.
· Chasing information and inputs to project documentation
· Updating weekly/monthly project finance sheets
Supporting project engineering with adhoc requests:
· Assisting staff where necessary with various tasks, for example:
o Document Management System, SmarTeam, SharePoint.
o Assisting staff with meeting room bookings
o Attending and taking minutes of meetings
o General admin requests
o Reception cover
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Good GCSE/equivalent English and Maths grades
· Good all round experience in office administration
· Experience of working within a busy, pressured environment
· Experience of working within a high-tech and/or engineering organisation useful but not essential
Knowledge & Skills· High degree of competency in MS Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Skills in Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Access and Visio useful but not essential.
· Knowledge of Document and Configuration Management Systems would be an advantage
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
· Flexible and enthusiastic with a can-do approach
· Highly organised, accurate and good attention to detail essential
· Able to deal with a variety of different tasks in a team environment, reporting to several Project Managers
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)