£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Production Team Leader based near Durham.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay in the region of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Manage & organize production personnel to meet agreed production schedules and targets.
- Assist Manager in conducting department trainings and other routine activity.
- Check, review and verify all documentation & process are in accordance with SOP/MBR in Manufacturing prior to operation and during operation from raw material stage to finished product stage.
- Check line clearance of machines as per SOP.
- Carry out calibration of scales/balances and all other equipment at the required intervals as per the SOP’s/schedule.
- Preparation and regular review of SOP relating to the area of responsibility assigned.
- Observe standards of safety, quality and conduct with respect to yourself, colleagues and product.
- Use material handling equipment and manual handling techniques for movement of materials and equipment.
- Follow S.O.P. and B.M.R instructions for all operation / cleaning activities in the area.
- Review of batch record.
- Initiate CCP and CAPA in QAMS as and when required and maintain documentation as per cGMP in manufacturing area.
- Report out of specification product if any and any incidents, deviations or accidents to the department head.
- Follow the Good documentation practice and current Good manufacturing practice
- Carry out any other job in any other area/department as assigned by the department head.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years minimum experience working within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
If are an experienced Production Supervisor/Manufacturing Supervisor and this role is of interest, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.