Are you a Master Production Scheduler or Production Planner or Production engineer who can confidently demonstrate the following essential Skills?
Are you willing to discuss working with a market leader who is looking to recruit the best local talent.
£32-£35k + great benefits package
- 10 years’ experience working as a planner, scheduler, production control, and buyer within a technology company (ideally mechanical/aerospace)
- Prior Production scheduling experience, ideally within a matrix organization
- Expediting and communication order status to keep customers well informed and manage their expectations
- Able to work to financial and time sensitive constraints
- Review, identify and inform production of any backlog to enable a realistic recovery plan
- Understand standard enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Master Data (Planning) maintenance to enable production transactions to replicate physical process
- Creation and communication of recovery plans where components/products do not meet promise dates
- DILO – Review, investigate and resolve (locally or external flag) for all SAP/Master Data planning issues
- Review current processes and strive for continuous improvement in collaboration with internal and external customers
- Have detailed knowledge of any of the following: manufacturing planning, master production scheduling, product definition, inventory control, materials requirements planning, capacity requirements planning shop floor control, warehousing, transportation, and purchasing business functions.
The company are based close to Avonmouth and are looking to speak with talented Engineers in the local area who are not just interested in the salary are most interested in talking to people interested in their satisfying work first, then followed by competitive salary.
Along with your salary you will be eligible for:
Bonus up to 7.5% bonus
25 days holiday and your bank holidays
Cash health plan
Pension with a company contribution of up to 8%
Life Assurance of 4 x basic salary
Employee Referral scheme
Training, Learning and Development throughout
Support for formal qualifications and professional development
Recognition and Reward program
We have kept the description deliberately short to attract people inquisitive and wish to explore more about this!