|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Muhammad|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 16:35|
Responsible for the Planning function at Farnborough site including forecasting, scheduling, monitoring manufacturing output and planning support for projects.
Purpose of the Role
To provide strong planning support to operations in the Farnborough site. Providing key interface with AX2012 system and supporting users on planning with planning functions.
• Organising Manufacturing orders and maintaining planning parameters
• Supporting the Project/Engineering team with planning and costings
• Produce and support production plan from sales order to manufacturing
• Develop manufacturing forecasting and loading to smooth production demand
• Support Farnborough site team in revenue reporting
• Administrative support planning of the functions on AX2012
• Supporting and updating Revenue forecasting
• Reporting and monitoring KPI's for Farnborough site as part of Operations team
Qualifications and Experience
• Experienced Production planner or similar role
• Strong skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project (or similar) and MS Powerpoint
• Ability to use AX2012 or ability to develop knowledge
• Proactive in planning and resolving potential issues
• Strong oral communication skills- both verbal and written
• Ability to assess priorities in line with Business requirements
• High standard of accuracy and structured approach in planning activities
• Experience of S&OP or demand planning methods
The package for both is the same, as follows:
•£30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
• The salary is reviewed annually in October and you are eligible for an increase in the year of joining providing you have a minimum 6 months' notice.
• PRP bonus scheme paid out in October, not eligible in the year of joining.
• 20 days holiday (increases with service) plus 3 complimentary days for the Christmas shutdown plus public holidays.
• Full company sick pay up to 4 months in a 12 month period, eligible after 6 months.
• Company pension scheme with a 5% employer contribution and a minimum 3% employee contribution, eligible after 3 months.
• Non-contributory (taxable) private healthcare scheme that covers pre-existing conditions, eligible after 6 months.
• Free on-site parking.
The working hours are quite flexible. You can start between 08.00-09.30, if you take a 30 minute lunch break you can finishing between 16.15-17.45 and if you take a 1 hour lunch break you can finish between 16.30-18.00 Monday to Thursday, and from 15.00 (30 minute lunch break) or from 15.30 (1 hour lunch break) on Fridays.
To apply please email your CV and a short covering letter and I will get back to you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's