Production Operative - Monday - Friday
|Job Title:||Production Operative - Monday - Friday|
|Salary:||£14000 - £17000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 14:50|
£14,000 - £17,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative to work weekends only based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £17,000 per annum.
If successful, you will be joining a large, growing organisation who invest in their staff.
Working Monday Friday you will be on a rotating 3 shift pattern and the hours would be 06:00 14:00 one week, 14:00 22:00 the following week and 22:00 06:00 the next week.
- Accurately weigh out and check raw materials
- Work is to be carried out according to SOPs, quality and health and safety standards
- Ensure good quality of products meeting customer requirements
- Book materials from the stock files to appropriate work orders
- Ensure stock levels are maintained
- General housekeeping
Key skills required:
- Must have a keen eye for detail as you will be weighing out raw materials regularly
- Experience working within the food/drink, pharmaceutical or cosmetic industry would be advantageous
- Subsidised canteen
- Subsidised on-site shop
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
This position could suit a Production Operative, Warehouse Operative, Material Controller, Material Handler, Process Operative and Stores Operative.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£10 - £13 per hour
£10 - £10.55 per hour
Electrical Maintenance Technician
£34000 per annum
£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: plus Bonus plus Pension plus Support towards Chartered Status