Production Operative - Monday - Friday
|Job Title:||Production Operative - Monday - Friday|
|Salary:||£19000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 14:19|
£19,000 £21,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £21,000 per annum + benefits.
If successful you will be joining a large, growing organisation who look to progress both skills and career for their employees.
Working Monday Friday you will be on a rotating 3 shift pattern and the hours would be 06:00 14:00 one week, 14:00 22:00 the following week and 22:00 06:00 the next week.
- Ensure timely production of products in accordance with plans and SOPs
- Ensure high quality of products produced
- Assist in fault finding on machinery and plant equipment
- Operate production machinery/equipment
Key skills required:
- Must have previously worked within a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience working within the food/drink, cosmetic, pharmaceutical or packaging industries would be highly advantageous
- Experience operating production machinery would be advantageous
- Subsidised canteen
- Subsidised on-site shop
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
If you are an experienced Production Operative with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's