Production Operative - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Production Operative - Mechanical|
|Salary:||€10 - €13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Golding|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2018 12:30|
This role could suit a Mechanical Assembler or Mechanical Fitter or Mechanical Technician or Production Technician or Assembly Technician or Assembly Operative.
Set components and materials in jigs and fixtures correctly
Basic Mechanical Assembly of parts working to process sheets and engineering drawings / General Assembly drawings
Visual inspection of completed assemblies
Recording work done on standard production documentation
Requirements for this role:
• Basic knowledge of working with tooling and fixtures to do mechanical assembly of components
• Ability to work from diagrams, assembly drawings, and standard operating production procedures
• Ability to learn or perform all tasks
• Use of basic hand tools and light machinery as required
• Ability to perform simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
Hours per week = 37 Hours.
Pay rate is £12.50 per hour PAYE.
Contract duration = 6 months +
For further details please contact Dominic at Entech on 01442 898900
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's