Production Operative (Mechanical)
|Job Title:||Production Operative (Mechanical)|
|Salary:||£12 - £13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Golding|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 17:30|
This role could suit a Mechanical Assembler or Mechanical Fitter or Mechanical Technician or Production Technician or Assembly Technician or Assembly Operative.
• Set components and materials in jigs and fixtures correctly
• Operate a webbing machine
• Visual inspection of completed assemblies
Requirements for this role:
• Basic knowledge of tooling, fixtures, and production machinery similar in principle to an industrial sewing machine.
• Ability to work from diagrams, assembly drawings, and standard operating production procedures
• Ability to learn or perform all tasks, including learning how to operate specialized sewing machines
• Use of basic hand tools and light machinery as required
• Ability to perform simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
This role will be based out of Coventry, but will entail working 4 days a week in Maidenhead.
The worker will leave the factory in Coventry on a Monday morning, and travel as part of a team in a company pool car to Maidenhead.
The team will stay there 3 nights and return on Thursday afternoon.
The company will provide 3 nights food and accommodation in Maidenhead.
The team will work as normal in Coventry on Friday.
Total Hours per week = 37 Hours.
Pay rate is £13.00 per hour PAYE.
Contract duration = 6 months +
For further details please contact Dominic at Entech on 01442 898900
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's