My client are an expanding pharmaceutical manufacturer looking to recruit a production manager to join their state of the art manufacturing facility.
- Supervise manufacturing facility in a Pharmaceutical production environment
- Ensuring department outputs (KPI’s) are met
- Complete the final review of completed manufacturing documentation per compliance standards and established time lines.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of GMP guidelines for all production related operation
- Write, review and approve documentation pertinent to manufacturing operations
- Work closely with supervisors and operator staff to plan work, set targets and make sure the finished products meet quality standards
- Work actively with Production, Maintenance, QC, QA and Validation to monitor and optimise use of plant capacity to ensure product delivery to agreed customer deadlines
- Represent the Manufacturing Department in quality investigations including but not limited to the handling of deviations, complaints, out of specification investigations, corrective and preventative actions for deviations, material disposition investigations and change control.
- Manage, verify and control the arrival of components and materials necessary for Production.
- Ensure that plans match with budget and inventory expectations – escalating any discrepancies within the business.
- Ensure that all manufacturing equipment are validated, calibrated, and maintained according to SOPs.
- Significant experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment (minimum of 5 years)
- Good knowledge and understanding of GMP and Health & Safety
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership traits and be competent in people management
If this role sounds of interest please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.