|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 16:13|
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Production Manager based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to around £42,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Integral member of the senior management team supervising 30 40 members of staff
- Work with the Health and Safety Manager to improve the level of safety in the production area
- Manage and develop the production teams further
- Also managing and developing the planning, engineering and warehouse teams
- Develop and implement the site operational strategy
- Manage production budgets
- Drive improvement projects
Key skills required:
- Must have previously worked as a Production Manager or Manufacturing Manager
- Must have experience working within the Manufacturing, FMCG, Packaging, Printing, Food or Pharmaceutical industries
- Good knowledge of health and safety practice
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- 15% discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Monday - Friday - day shift
If you are an experienced Production Manager with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's